We are committed to protecting your privacy!
Your personal details are safe with Chester Chauffeurs as we are totally committed to protecting your privacy.
We do not exchange, sell, rent or give away your email address or any other details to other companies.
We record our telephone calls for monitoring purposes and to improve our business performance and maintain a high level of quality.
Payment can be made by cash on board our taxis, bank transfer (on request), credit or debit card online or on board most of our taxis (on request-subject to availability)
Google+, Facebook page, LinkedIn and Twitter
Below are our official Google page, Facebook page, LinkedIn page and Twitter
we are not responsible for any content or comments made on any other pages apart from our official pages (the above)
We hold details on our computers relating to the information you provide us with on our contact forms / via email. We do this in order to reply to your enquiry.
If you do not want us to keep any of your details on file please advise us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings, Quotations & Pricing
Vehicles images are for illustrative purposes only.
The number of luggage/suitcases are for guideline only.
ALL OUT TOWN BOOKINGS PICKUPS MUST BE PAID UPFRONT
Bookings* from out of Chester must be** paid within full 5 working days prior to your booking date.
*(such as pickup from Liverpool, Manchester or any airport)
**Cleared funds must reach our bank account 3 working days in advance or by cash 3 working days in advance. however, exclusions apply to some bookings so if you have any difficulties in doing so please contact the office manager who will try to accommodate your request ( managers' discretion )
Any enquiries or email quotations do not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
Modifying your booking
If you require changes made to any multi pickup bookings please re-book your taxi via our website. Please also call us to confirm these changes! The updated cost of the new booking will reflect on your previous booking so it might be higher or lower than the original booking. Our office management cannot make these changes for you.
When you contact us about a booking we ask for personal details such as name, address and contact numbers which is stored locally on our computers. This information is required by us to contact you about your booking. We do not share this information with anyone else outside our company.
We try our best to give you the most accurate price, this is based on our fare booking/quotation system, however the system is not human and sometimes can be inaccurate, if this happens we will notify you with the price difference and it's up to you if you want to go ahead with booking/quotation or not. If you decided to cancel the booking we will refund you all your money back excluding the card payment surcharge. (see cancellation and refund policy below).
All prices and quotations or bookings exclude any waiting time, multi pickups/drops off unless specified within the booking.
We don't accept any bookings made via our websites for more than 8 weeks ahead unless otherwise agreed with the office manager.
All prices given on the website by using our fare engine are based on Google maps calculations, however sometimes this can be inaccurate and if this happens we will either refund the difference back to you or we will charge you the difference depending on the situation and the (****method of payment), you'll receive a notification in a form of email ( we'll email you either ways). also, the driver will notify you of the difference while you on board.
**** If you are paying by cash the driver will tell you the difference if you are paying by invoice or paid beforehand by card online/over the telephone you'll be invoiced/charged or credited accordingly.
We have set prices (generally lower prices)for specific destinations which have different prices when using our fare engine calculator, this is due to the system doesn't take into an account some extras such as parking, waiting time or toll charges; if however a booking/quotation has been made for a set price destination using our fare engine calculator we will notify you of the difference in price either ways (higher or lower) and it's up to you if you want to go ahead with the booking/quotation if the price is higher than the quoted price.
All set prices destinations are for the whole year except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's day.
If your journey starts/ends over 1 mile from Chester City Centre there will be an additional dead mileage added on.
We will use either your pick up or drop off location (whichever is closer), our online booking system will work this out for you and include it in the price and if you are making the booking over the phone; you will be notified about it.
The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Chester Taxi Services.
Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following applies to journeys booked by phone or via the online booking system and paid for in advance by card or bank transfer:
We will process a refund if a cancellation made within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire.
Refunds may be subject to a 5% administration fee.
We do not charge any card processing fees.
50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable a cancellation made within 36 hours from the start time of the period of hire.
100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable if a cancellation made within 24 hours from the start time of the period of hire.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITIES FOR ANY DELAYS CAUSED BY REROUTED JOURNEYS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, I.E. THOSE CAUSED BY ACCIDENTS, DIVERSIONS, ROADWORKS, HEAVY TRAFFIC OR THE WEATHER.
We allow 10 minutes*¹ for the customer to appear at the pickup point.
*¹ (except for airports arrivals we allow 30 minutes once the flight has landed otherwise we will be adding additional waiting time charge and car parking charge were appropriate)
If the customer does not appear at the requested pickup time or within the 10 minutes (the allowance time) at the designated pickup point, all money paid will be non-refundable.
If the booking was made to pay by cash on pickup, we will send you a call out an invoice for a *² £10 minimum if the pickup within 3 miles from Chester city centre.
*² This amount (£10) will increase accordingly depending on how far the taxi had to travel to the pickup point, you will be charged via your debit or credit card if we have your details. (Sometimes customers pays for one way only or they have paid a minimum amount to secure a booking as per agreement with the office manager).
otherwise the invoice will be sent by post or email ( if we have your email address) payable within 7 calendar days, after that will be sent to the county court which also known as small claims court ( court fees will be added to the invoice plus any additional cost involved such as admin work, postage, etc.)
DELAYS INSIDE AIRPORT ARRIVAL TERMINALS
We don’t charge you any additional waiting time if your flight has been delayed.
If you think it will take you more than 30 minutes to come out of the airport terminal, you must notify us of the situation and the estimated time that you think will take to come out, you'll be charged waiting time after the first half hour waiting; the driver can give a receipt to your request.
Customers are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We do offer "Meet and Greet" at the airport's arrivals, it's chargeable and it's on request, all airports pickups and drop off charges is included within the price.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control such as unexpected traffic or road accidents.
- The driver will drive at safe and reasonable speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit Chester Chauffeurs to contact you via email, phone or by post, in return, we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes to the journey including extra mileage other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the customer will be charged extras in accordance with our pricing structure.
- Photos for illustration purposes only, Vehicles shown are for illustration purposes only, actual vehicles may differ.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or the driver if requested at any time if necessary keeping in mind that all our vehicles are modern, clean and in immaculate condition.
- Every effort will be made by Chester Chauffeurs Services Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our driver(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day unless instructed otherwise by the Customer.
- Chester Chauffeur services Ltd.'s vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for carrying passengers, however, customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Chester Chauffeurs Services Ltd shall not be held responsible nor liable for any loss or damage to such property.
- Chester Chauffeurs will keep a lost property at the office and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- Chester Taxi Services is a part of Chester Chauffeur Services Ltd and its drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger (s) who is thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Chester Chauffeurs sustains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Quotations are only valid for one month and do not include any waiting time or multi pickups/drops offs unless specified within the quotation. Please indicate on the inquiry form if your proposed booking is for a special date such as Christmas festive period.
- Chester Taxi Services accepts no responsibilities or liability for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in any of our taxis however such loss or damage is caused.
- Without prior notice The Company (Chester Taxi Services) reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
- Chester Taxi Services reserves the right to decline or to refuse any bookings without any explanation.
- Chester Taxi Services reserves the right to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the drivers/vehicles' safety.
- No alcohol or any drinks are permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £50 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- In case if you encounter a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please contact our office in writing or by email no later than 3 working days after your planned journey.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client's' statutory rights.
Promotions and Offers
We send a newsletter by email every month to our subscribed customers; customers who wish to subscribe can do so that via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ChesterTaxi or after an online booking/quotation been made, also you can unsubscribe via the link sent on the newsletter email.
we have the right to refuse without giving any reason for applying any promotional offer or any discount codes either for bookings made online or over the telephone.
We offer business contracts for companies on agreed payment terms and admin charge.
We do not accept contract requests from individuals.
Our school runs are one of the best in Chester (subject to availability)